- 11/0 seed beads Miyuki “Nickel Plated” (190)
- 8/0 seed beads Miyuki “Nickel Plated” (190)
- 11/0 seed beads Toho “Hybrid Matte Grey Bronze Vega” (Y862F)
- SuperDuo beads “Opaque Violet White Luster”
- SuperDuo beads “Pink Luster Turquoise”
You can buy Deb Roberti’s “SuperDuo Tile Bracelet & Earrings” pattern HERE at Around the Beading Table. Note that Deb’s pattern does not call for any 8/0 seed beads. I changed the top of my earrings to accommodate jump rings to attach the earring wires. I also used groups of three accent color seed beads on the outer edge instead of four beads because they fit the space better.
The SuperDuo colors that I used are difficult to get to look right in photos, especially the violet ones. Those beads are a pretty “dusty” purple color and the turquoise ones have specks of almost the same color purple on them. They really do go perfectly together. Below are some swatches to give you a better idea of the colors: