- 8/0 seed beads Miyuki “Duracoat Galvanized Light Pewter” (4221)
- 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads “Duracoat Galvanized Light Pewter” (DB1850)
- 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads “Duracoat Opaque Dyed Lychee” (DB2113)
- 4mm Czech bicones “Opaque Rosanine”
Read my earlier post HERE for more information about THIS video tutorial by Bronze Pony. I may remake these earrings because I’m not happy with the shape of them. For some reason there is a curve along the top right side of both earrings. I didn’t have this issue with the earrings that I posted yesterday which makes me wonder if the pewter Delicas had something to do with it. That doesn’t seem likely but it’s very odd that both earrings have one side that is curved and the other three sides are nice and straight.
I bought these Czech bicones from THIS eBay shop a few years ago. You’ll find this color HERE.
The two samples below are colorways that I have decided not to use. I plan to make a couple of similar colorways when I have a chance.
- 8/0 seed beads Toho “Nickel Plated” (711)
- 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads “Nickel Plated” (DB21)
- 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads “Matte Opaque Blue Grey” (DB792)
- 4mm druks “Baby Blue Luster”
- 8/0 seed beads Miyuki “Light Bronze” (457L)
- 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads “Metallic Light Bronze” (DB22L)
- 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads “Duracoat Dyed Opaque Eucalyptus” (DB2131)
- 4mm Chinese bicones “Aqua AB” (no longer available)